A little bit about the OUTLAWS CRICKET CLUB on the net. For those who have never heard of us we are a 'wandering' club. This means we have no home ground and travel away to all our games. No ground = no club house = no notice board. Well, this is our alternative. We do not play league cricket. Only friendlies mostly on a Sunday. This is not to say we don't play to win. We've been going for over 60 years now. The first meeting of the Club took place on the 4th of March 1948. The four founder members being: Jack Rogers, Don Eaton, Len Parker and Norman Parr. In the early years the Club had close contact with MGM Studios at Boreham Wood. Our first Captain was Mr Matthew Raymond one of MGM's chief executives.
We are affiliated to the Club Cricket Conference

Outlaws Magazine

PDF (3.5Mb)